Drinking Water Systems
Kinetico has a drinking water system for your Central or Northern Michigan home whether you have city water or well water. Many homeowners in the region draw their water from well water sources. If your water comes from a well, you alone are responsible for treating your drinking water.
Some Northern and Central Michigan residents receive water from municipal water treatment facilities. These faciliities do a great job treating city water; however, the water must still travel from the water plant, through the water distribution system and into your home. Adding a drinking water system to your home provides a barrier between you and anything the water picks up after the water treatment facility.
Whether you have a private well or city water, Kinetico has a reverse osmosis system or a drinking water filter to meet your needs. Schedule a free water test today to provide your family with great-tasting, worry-free drinking water.
Benefits of a Drinking Water System For Central & Northern Michigan Residents:
- Filtered water tastes great.
- Filtered water is best for rinsing fruits and vegetables.
- Foods like pasta and rice taste better when cooking with filtered water.
- Making coffee, tea and other beverages with filtered water helps bring out the flavor.
- Removes impurities and contaminants like lead, chlorine, chromium, arsenic and more.